Imagine how it would feel to have a writing plan
and write with ease and efficiency?
Do you struggle with:
- writer’s block?
- making time to write?
- problems around style or grammar?
- feeling like you are working so hard that the joy of writing has vanished?
- wishing someone could give you big-picture feedback on your book?
Writing can sometimes feel like a very solitary endeavor. Don’t go it alone.
As your writing coach, I will partner with you along your writer’s journey.
Just a few of the benefits you will receive from my coaching include:
- Guidance in setting measurable, attainable goals
- A detailed plan for meeting those goals
- Someone who will hold you accountable, one week at a time
- Support and encouragement when the going gets tough
- Honest feedback
- Guidance in balancing your writing goals with other demands such as work or family
- Strategies for avoiding procrastination
Get your complimentary copy of my article
SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS:
5 Tips to Get You from Writer to Published Author.
It will help you develop strategies to maximize your strengths so that you can be a published author!